know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

wednesday..!

errr...
i did'nt sleep wel last night..
haiz...
the mosquito n water..!!
iskh..

i wake early today..
coz my parent wake early..
they talk n wake me up..
sound polution always wake me up..
>_<

tonight dunnoe can sleep or not..
coz tml is the day we need to take our spm result..!
my dad says..
''u dun come back if u fail''..
>_< charm charm...!

i plan to go early to skol..
but my mum say tml got customer in the morning..
haiz..
so so so sad..!!!
i wanna go early..!
c tml how 1st d...
y my plan always failed..?

btw..
ATTENTION TO 2008 SPM DE KLANG CONVENT GIRL..!
WE ARE NOT ALLOW TO WEAR SHORT SHORT PANT, MINI SKIRT N SLEEVE-LESS SHIRT TO TAKE RESULT...
stupid de skol..
always got lotz rule...
not there de student oso muz follow rule..
>_<
this announcement is my sis tell me de..
trust or not is depend on u all..!!

welcome back all ns fren..!!!
=)

at last i finish half d...
left 1 more part..
haha..
so so happy..
=P..
but my sis say not nice..
=(
so sad to hear tht..
haiz...
how ler..?
sobs..

btw..
farn kit come n wish me luck yesterday..
he seem diff..
but is gud..
i wont feel hate on him..
=)

btw..
y wanna say me til so bad..?
..>_<..