know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

sunday..

yesterday nite..
half way of doing sumthing..
my parent wanna bring me out..
then i went out wif parent lor..
we go wrong road..
omg..
so jam..
we take 1 hour to reach our destination..
haiz..
wait til so sienz..
but luckily we stil can use the shortest time to reach..
haha..

today morning i fetch my sis go port klang..
haha..
we saw jacky auntie son n husband..
haha..
feel weird..
bleks..

then i come bac..
no sleep lor..
coz wan go eat..
today we go eat dim sum..
haha..
so nice o..
i saw bel n ben family..
=)

then dad din eat..
so we go find ''gu gu''...
haha..
eat again.
but not me..
haha...
then we wanted to pay..
aunty edi pay for us..
err...
thx lor..

then we go ah ma hse...
i go there sure feel wanna kill the maid...
the maid so no manners..
haiz..
no respect to my grandma..
no brain wan..
her family is human.
my ah ma oso human..!!!
i hate ppl treat my grandparent badly..!!
u all will get bac when u all r old..!
iskh..!!

suddenly..
jason chan msg me..
haha...
he say tht he wil b bac soon..
haha..
i nvr tot he wil msg me..
haha..
but he dun wish to come bac..?
tht time scared wanna go..
now pulak..?
haha..
but sad to hear tht he break up wif his gf d..
errr...
but he got new target d..
kena boom..
haha..
but gud lar..
hope he can hav gud gf lor..
=)

i stil thinking i can do..?
no idea..
but i edi did 1..
but stil dun really satisfied wif it..
do sumore..!!!
hehe..
gambateh..!!
=)

4 day more to take result..
i told a uncle tht i can get 3 A's..?
can I?
hope i can get moe than tht..
god bless..!!
to me n to everyone..