know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

monday

today is a public holiday..
but we stil work..
=)

i got my idea at last..
haha..
=P

i busy doin..
my hand is alway busy wif it..
haha..

actually we plan to work half day..
then go sunway..
but tired make us cancel our plan..
haha..

3 days more to take result..
count down-ing..
haha..

i saw KY pm..
he is single..?
no love..?
err...
i din ask him..
but if got chance i wil ask him..
=)

sumone make me so moody..
haiz..
bully me so nice izit..?
i hate ppl do tht to me..
if u think i need u so much..
u r wrong..!
i dun need ppl tht keep wan find problem on me..
i hate it..!!!

my hp so silent this few day..
so i din reload oso lor..
juz left it lik tht..

wei li angry ma..?
y i feel wei li very moody de o..?
i dun dare to msg..
i dun dare to tell much thing..
sobs..