know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Thursday

tired..!!!!

so tired..
i hav followed my parent go perak..
we go there pray..
then eat..
but i stil miss my penang food..
perak food was'nt tht nice..
mayb i nvr taste the good wan yet..
i was keep on sleep...
until reach the place oni i wake..
coz i was no mood to entertain..
n my butt was so so pain...
10 oni reach home..

n now on9-ing lor..
n ntg to do lor..

today actually got tuition..
but i din go..
i hear endrance say tht..
prasad telling who din'nt go tuition..
is a labour..!!!
swtie..!!!
i got my reason..
haha..

y ppl bully me..?
haiz..
sum was gud..
sum was so so bad...
haiz..

i miss prince lotz....
haiz..

i finish read ''di guo wei lian''..
the story so nice..
i lik zuo en er mo lotz...
haha...
n his sweet heart hua mu mu..
haha..