know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Friday

2 may

today was joel birthday..

happy birthday to joel..
happy birthday to joel..
happr birthday to joel..
happy birthday to u..!!!


=)..

may was a luckily month..
coz lotz ppl birthday..
haha..


my b'day coming soon..
haha..
cant wait to come..
coz i waiting my cj7 from TAN ENG KHOON!
haha..

tml was endrance b'day..
but his hp kena rampas..
pity him..

wei & mie

wei& mie (lik wan sleep oni)


dun wan take de..

at last let wei win.. so post lor.. haha..

miss wang zi lotz..

but he treat me so cold de..

haiz..

dun freeze me up lar..

y caring person not belong to me..

haiz..

so saddie..