know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

wednesday

today is a memorable day..
is i respect the most de grandpa de 4year..
past away de day..
i miss my grandpa so so much..
he very sayang me wan..
last time he always bring me everywhere to buy sweet..
haha...
i miss last time..
lotz ppl sayang me..
haha..
i really lik a princess...
i wan b a princess..
hope my future dear or future husband or future boyfren wil treat me so..
haha..

zakaria die liao..!!
a shock news..
but he die oso good lar..
no checking bout him..
all close kes..
so gud ar..
so rich..
but he could bring to hell or heaven..
oni his family member got it..
a rich family..

i miss my wang zi lot..
=(