know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

bored + shock + down...

today is a normal day lor..
i got tuition..
juz no skol..

i go tuition..
teacher had ask us to write essay...
almost everyone of us do the same essay..
haha..
then we play game..
for about 10 minutes oni..
haha..
it is using poker card to play the game..
got 1 wolf..
1 doctor..
n other is the penduduk lar..
sumthing lik tht..
then everyone muz close their eye bcoz they were sleep..
then wolf wake..
then kill ppl..
haha..
the funny thing is..
the doctor dun wan to safe the ppl wan..
haha..
even herself oso dun wan to safe..
haha..
funny game..
but i am the wolf lor..
haha..
paiseh..
i make the oni guy die at the 1st..
haha..
then we finish the game we backie lor..

shock time o..
i saw ''stupiak''=andy..
he walk past my back lar..
n he keep look..
i noe he wan c properly..
but i keep turn other side...
by the way he edi dun wan layan me..
bcoz of wat i oso dun noe..
if not mistaken is him..!!
he keep look at me lor..
so scared ler..
then he short short wan..
look ah beng..
so scary saw him..
everyone back d..
left me oni..
he pulak keep look here..
i think he noe is me lai de..
juz he not sure..
so scary..
my dad came so late sumore..
his fren oso scary..
c ppl til no close eye wan..
sumore look old oso..
mayb tht wan is his bos or sumone..
SCARY MAN..!!!!!!

suddenly i miss my wang zi so so much..
when i got free time i wil miss him..
dun noe he wil or not ler..?
haiz..
i dun wan to giv up on u can ma..?
can u b mine forever..?
question always flying on my mind..
haiz..
wang zi dun giv up can ma..
i miss wang zi so badly..
so scared wang zi giv up..
i got no interest at other..
even he no pak tor b4..
dun giv a chance to let other destroy..
i really dun wan..
i got my own feeling..
juz there got no suitable time for me to tell out..
sumtime u make me confuse..
whether i'm important to u or not.
sumtime u giv me hope..
sumtime u make me feel lonely..
sobs..
i want u to b my prince..
accompany me all the time..
although we live in far distance..
as ur heart edi giv me..
there r no distance anymore..
dun let ur heart fly away..
u say tht u let me to keep ur heart wan..
dun 4get k...
wen wil wait prince..
i noe u dun wan let me wait de..
but u cant do anything..
u wan everything stable 1st..
hope u wont giv up bcoz of our distance..
>_<