know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

new lifestyle...~

started 8/10/2006..
end it 24/9/ 2007..

i straight my hair edi..
haha..
new hairstyle...
new lifestyle..
haha..
i choose to straight..
coz very sienz wif curl liao..
n oso buang shui..
too luan liao..
so muz change abit..
so my life will b peace a bit..
haha..

straight look abit nerd..
but nvm..
later sienz liao oni curl..
haha..
i do hair free of charge..
no worry bout tht..
haha...

i hope it will end..
dun ever ungkit balik..
but my aunty tak lepas kan..
she keep ask n ask..
man bumi tidak di timpa hujan..?
haiz..
y wan ask ler..
let it b an worst experience for me lar..
takkan the whole life i muz stay lik tht..
no fall..
how to grow...
haiz..
let me hav my own thinking lar..
y i need to let ppl happy..
care bout ppl..

now let it change..
let ppl care me..
let ppl to worry..
let ppl make me happy..
my turn to b a better ppl..
n hav a better life..

thx for the co-operation...
muah..
~wen~