know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

26 okt

today..
i dun hav exam..
i was plan not to go skol b4 sumthing happen..
but after tht thing happen i go skol..
coz i dun wan stay at home..
when i step in my hse..
i felt tht my tear wanna come out..
haiz..
i so suffer..
if i really so hate by u all..
y dun try to put poison for me to eat..
then die...
no need to torture u all..
haiz...


bout him..
haiz..
y i should think bout u..
y dun u try to think bout me..
if i think bout u..
who gonna think bout me..
i wanna giv up liao..
i hope u dun do c2p thing..
i dun like..
if u really love me..
plz respect my decision..
this is wat i can tel u..
dun find me or forward those msg..
u wan make me so famous til everyone hatez me izit..?
haiz..

PLZ DUN FORWARD ANY MSG ANYMORE..