know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

sunday~

owh..
today..
not lik those sunday b4..
no work..
mayb is wat the oldest say is true..
6 month of lunar calendar not suit to married..
so no ppl married..
tht y so free..
but..
my parent plan to close up the shop after few month or 1 year sumore..
no comment of tht..
haiz..
the c2p penceroboh make my life change..
dun noe gud or bad..
haiz..


i hav told him tht my feeling more then 50% die d...
i dun really noe is true or not..
haiz..
i dun hope he dun wan study..
haiz...
i oso dunnnoe wat i wan now..
i dun wan coz of me do tht..
coz it not worth it..
n he will regret..
wat i should i do..?
did i stil love him..?

there is no answer for me..
when i chatting wif him there is the same feeling when i b wif him..
izit coz i can chat wif him lik b4 so i am happy..?
no worry..?
or my feeling really die edi..

god.
plz help me..
i got no answer for tht..
plz god help me..

~wen~