know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Friday

friday~

day b4 today..
wed exam..
got 3 sub..
BM, BI n MORAL..

tuesday..
SAINS, MATH, SEJ N EKONOMI ASAS..

today is last day of exam..
got 3 sub..
add math, akaun n pjk..

today so c2p..
4get to bring my add math tuition file bac home..
luckily api help me take bac..
thx api o..
=)..
but i go tuition hard to study o..
coz no note..
luckily yean may share wif me..
thx yean may..
=)..

today quite happy o..
at last exam finish..
i am so happy coz i noe my math objective get all correct..
i am happy o..

i hoping i wont failed any sub..
coz i wan to pecah rekod..
dun noe god will help me or not..

god plz help me..
help me not to worry so much..
thx god..
=)..

omg..
i blur blur wif him again..
wat i supose to do..
i ask few ppl to advise..
i keep saying non sense..
but my heart think of other thing wif wat i say..
so sad o..
wat i can do..

y i so angry bout him b4 this..
izit..
coz of his word..
too rude..
mayb coz he hurt ba..
coz i noe him..
i noe his attitude..
=)..

wc kor help me again..
thx kor..
u always there to help wen..
i am happy to hear wat kor say..
kor r the 1st 1 to say so..
=)..
thx kor so much..