know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

~weird day~

today..
i sleep til quite late de o..
wake up then go eat..
indian food..
omg..
eat edi terus not feeling well..
haiz..
dun i do wat oso..
headache sumore stomach not well..
haiz..

who care...?
no1 care bout it..
then i go tuition at 2.30pm..
today go tuition juz go play scrable lor..
i feel so shy o..
1 gurl n 2 guy..
we r so quiet o..
playing game using our brain..
=P..
actually not..!
we r pai seh..
another group very geng wan..
2 gurl n 1 teacher..
so noisy wan..
getting to hate 1 of tht gurl..
=P..
dun noe y..
4.30pm finish..
come bac giv mum scold i walk so slow to the car...
haiz..

go mum shop..
a while terus go vormit..
really not feeling well..
bluek...
omg!!..
haiz..

who care bout me..?
haiz...

juz now 9 sumthing..
K.T. msg..
he so long din msg me edi..
i feel so shy to msg if him lor..
so long din msg him edi..
but he still remember me..
haiz..
i din mag him coz i got bf edi..
dun nnoe how to talk to him ma..
he last time so care me..
haiz..
but now he oso care me de lar..
after saw a msg he call me n ask y edi..
haiz..
i really shy n dun noe how to explain..
he ask me y i so shy to talk edi..
haiz..
K.T...
coz i shy to tell u bout my thing edi..
i not last time u noe de siu wen anymore..
haiz..

who can really understand me..?
haiz..
thx for msg me lor..
thx for remember me..
i got feeling tht u dun wan to choy me anymore..
haiz..
hope u wont lor..
=)..

i hav sum problem wif my dear..
haiz..
i really dun hope it happen again..
y muz lik tht o..
dear..
sayang me more can ma..?
giv me sum protection can ma..
u make me feel lik i am ur beban oni..
haiz..
u always say u b wif me u r happy..
izit really true..?
haiz..
i dun think it..

if u really dun wan to suffer..
u may ask me to let go..
i will let u go..
i dun wan make ppl suffer..
coz got many gurlz out there..
i noe..
or mayb we should giv ourself a chance..
haiz..
how can i tell u ler..?
haiz..

today till here ba...
~wen~