know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Thursday

thursday midnite..~

~thursday~
today journey..
not bad lar..
today no need to work..
juz sleep..
then on9..
then go genting eat..
eat till so much..
so full..
hehe..


~wednesday~

yesterday..
my sis birthday..
she so song..
her fren celebrate wif her..
but nvm lar..
i not so lucky to hav lik tht de life..
but i muz acept it..

then..
sumthing happen at nite..
hav argue wif dear..
coz i tel him..
'u may ask to leave, i dun wan u suffer..'
he say i dun love him anymore..
wan let him go..
he told me..
'*** ask us to break..
haiz..
so sad to hear tht..
but i need to acept it..
coz too many ppl disagree i b wif my dear..
wat to do..
dun noe coz of wat..

>_<
but after few hour..
we ok bac..
we start boom each other..
till he say wan punch me..
n wan eat me..
i pulak wan bite him..
haha..
then we play tic tac toe..
he pulak win..
haiz..
wan tease him mana tau he tease me bac..
haha..
sumtime think bac very funny..
hehe..
sumtime so geram wan..
coz he always wan make me so angry wan..
haha..
but he wil say sry..

sumtime very gud..
sumtime so fierce..
sumtime so moody..
sumtime so funny.
sumtime weird..
sumtime cool cool wan..
sumtime hot hot wan..
haha..

i hope he will sayang me more n more..
not lesser..
=)..
princess or piggy love alien...
=)..

~wen~