know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

bored sat >_<

haiz..
today so charm..
wake up so early..
dun noe 4 wat..
sumore need get scold..
but nvm lor..
i bathing cant hear anything..
haha..
my sis sumore tell me tht my mum scold til so kau lat..
haha..
i tell her i din hear anything..
haha..
she kena boom..
haha..
my mum always wan us to wake early..
i think sunday can sleep late a bit..
haha..
now is late lor..
12.15am d..

tml need work oso..
haiz..
my holiday damn boring wan..
haiz..
luckily got go cameron..
stil nice..
i got lot lot thing to do..
but i din do it..
haiz..
i goin die soon..

so fast 1 week finish liao..
stil left 1 week..
i feel time past very very fast..
i hope it past slower..
but it is impossible..

today i very happy lor..
i can c my dear..
he always bully me..
but he oso very sayang me lor..
dun noe i lucky or he lucky..
luckily my parent din scold me..
n he got call my parent..
i hope he can always respect my parent n his parent..
this is the most important basic..
=)..


~friday~

yesterday is friday..
sumthing weird happen..
i go addmath tuition..
but it was off..
i was'nt noe it..
i go there n my mum left edi..
then oni i noe..
swt betul..
luckily my mum not far from me..
haha..

after tht i try to cal mr.prasad..
i oni remember the last wrod he say..
tht is= ''my wife oso gone edi..''
wat this mean..?
i am so blur wif this word..
i hope not bad thing..
but he was laughing..
wat mean ler..?
haiz..
i english really poor..
dun noe i hear wrong or i dun understand..

i getting more siao edi..
haha..
keep on talk to myself n laugh wif myself..
sumtime even laugh suddenly..
izit am sumthing wrong edi..?
haha..
i pu tak tau..
hope not lor..
hehe..

too late edi..
to b continue..