know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

30th may.. wed...

today,
morning..
sumthing had happen..
i saw an accident..
a man tht sell bread die on the road..
my parent guess is a lorry crash on it..
pity the man..
early in the morning wan do bussiness..
but pass away..
haiz..
this is faith...

afternoon,
i go tuition lor..
talk wif kyalin..
haha..
a bit fun lar..
haha..

i juz bac from cameron for 1 day lor..
at cameron quite enjoy de lar..
haha..
i go find my ah gu they all..
haha..
but very scared the teacher de lor..
luckily ntg o..
they din get scold n i oso enjoy..
they do bbq at nite..
i saw their malay fren..
omg..
so gurl o..
i so cho lor then them..
omg..
how to b a gurl..
haha..
especially..
my sis tel me the desmond n the malay guy de conversation..
haha..
malay guy= 'desmod mana hot dog?'
desmond= 'apa..? kamu kan ade.. apa hot dog kamu nak lagi..'
malay guy= 'yor.... jangan lar main.. mana hot dog itu letak..'
desmond='haiyo.. dekat sana lar..'
(i think is lik tht lar..)
omg..
so funny leh..
haha..

the next day my kor msg me..
n tell me the malay guy same age as me..
hahahaha..
funny leh..
most of them r gay..
haha..
funny betul..
i think bac oso wan laugh..
hahahahahahaha...

this time holiday quite fun de..
but on da way go n bac..
i not feeling well at all..
mayb the road kua..
i sumore fall sick..
got flu..
but i enjoy at there..
=)..

to be continue..