know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

weekend..~

a super tired weekend..

ytd i went bon odori wif frens.!!!
i cant get bac the 1st time i went thr de feeling..
i feel so boring..
i thk i wouldnt wan to go nemore...

errrr...
i would lik to apologize to my friends...
coz i nvr follow them go makan..
n i bring yy n nan to ss2..
seem lik torture them..
so sorry..
no next time nemore..

i wanted to go murni so much...
but i make everyone so tired...
so sorry..

i try my best to bac home fast...
i use 27minutes to reach yy home....
from ss2..
haha..
i break my record..
i nvr speed up so fast b4..
muahaha..

the scary wan..
got motor chase me..
everyone close eye..
but i wake thm up..
sorry nerh..!!
mie scared scared....

again i say sorry to friends..~

mayb i had make people mad..
mayb i didnt..
mayb people make me mad..
mayb no one make me mad..

anyways..
thr stil gap..!
i dunnoe how to tell out..
people who misunderstand me can stand out n let me noe..
mayb u can dare urself to talk to me..

tired of it..
i really so tired...
what should i do..?
nobody understand mie..
i dont ask much...
but nvr force me..!!
i dont lik to do thing i hate..!