know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

sunday..

so long din post blog d...
i very very very lazy..
even on9 oso lazy..
i today on9 the most long de lor..
haiz..
dunnoe y so lazy..
>_<

charm charm..
my result fell damn kao teruk..!
haiz..
april got exam again..
canot take it so nt serious d..
if not i wil b kill by my mum..!

haiz..
sumtime i really hate to live in this world..
but it is oni when my parent dun support..
otherwise i wont think of it..
coz pn.heng say..
we human should fight for survival..
nt simply die..

n my R&D presentation..
i my group get a topic about child abuse..
after reseach the info..
i feel i hav some of the symptom..
omg..!!

luckily i got my darling to support me..
everytime i am down he sure there for me..
this is y i need him...
i hope he can b the last 1 for me..
but will it come true..?
>_<
nvm..
i appreciate everything now..

today cant c darling..
coz he went out wif fren for vege dinner..
i dun reallly lik it..
so refuse to go..

c darling tml lor..
=)
haiz..
hw time..
chaoz.. update next time..