know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

confusing..~

i feel so confusing..
i wan to burst it..
haha...
i am allow to do so..
coz this is my world to vormit my everything..

i wondering what is betrayer...?
what is true friend..?
actually both type of ppl is almost the same..
true friend do not tel true thing..
while betrayer always talk sumthing bad..
juz not infront of the victim..
rite.?

i always remember every single thing...
so i dun hope to b a betrayer...
i try my very best to keep my promise..?
do everyone keep their promise..?
sum might yes..
sum might no..
i predict it will happen to me..
=)
i nvr feel sad..
coz i nvr betray the person i had pormise..

i nvr mention who..
i nvr mean to whom..
if u feel u betray sumone..
then dun try to ask one to promise not to betray u or broke ur heart..

this is a challenge for everyone..
i learn to take it not too serious..
coz i wan to b more happy..
sad wil juz make me stress...
i think it is not worth..
coz there is much more thing for me to do..
=)

mie wil b happy always..
no kepo-ing other ppl thing..
if u believe me..
i would lik to b ur a lvl higher friend..
but if u dun lik me i wil nvr force u..
^-^