know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

sick~

mie sick edi..
sobs..
coughing lik hell...
>_<
my darling stil by my side..
he accompany me whenever he is free..

few day past..
he bring me to his bos bro hse..
the man daughter was a fren of him..
any how...
the girl had send msg to him..
n say sumthing really weird..
it make him so mad..
i saw every msg she send..
i felt the girl jealousy..
but i feel no jealous..
i feel guilty of appear..
so i tell my darling mayb she jealous of see-ing me in her hse...
but darling says '' i wanted to bring u thr, to let her c..''
my darling always thr to protect me..
he make my life so safe...
''although sumtime will make me go mad.''
i love the way he treat me..
n the way he jeolous..
we try to solve our problem..
no matter how big or how small it is..
we will stil appreciate..
i hope we can go on till no end..

tml is the last day of cny..
haha..
fun day..
i plan to go tanjung harapan..
=P
hope i can go wif darling..!!

miss darling so much..
today he bought me many thing o..
got glucose, herb n the most i lik wan..
is BUENO..!
haha..
he noe i love it..
muahaha..

ydy we go jjr..
dong chan shi..
so nice...
hehe..
too bad raining..
but we stil enjoy..
haha...
memory wil thr wif us..
<3