know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

@_@

yeah..
11 jan 2010..
the fully 4th month jor..
my darling bring me go pasar malam lor..
we buy lotz thing..
makan, minum, n saw sum aunties..!
haha..
mie enjoy lotz..
thx darling..!!
love ya..

today sumthing make me feel uncomfortable..
the parlias always do thing without thinking other ppl feeling..
n this make me pay bac to them..
they make me pay no respect to them....
they r the 1 who divide us into group..
yet they can tell other we divide the classmate..
nobody will agree wif them..
oni their gud fren agree it..
1stly they choose to b there..
n they change the place again..
wat a gud ppl they are..
oni think of themself..
mie is mad n i pour my feeling here..
rather then when to skol unhappily..
anyways...
we wil enjoy our life..
without other interuption..
fren stil fren...
but there's a gap...
i hope i can continue study happily at UA6...
=)
mie can b a gud friend but a bad enemy..
i will try my best not b in parlia group..!
coz i wan to live happily in star...
dun ever betray me frens.. =)

love.. <3