know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Thursday

christmas..!

HO HO HO..!!
merry christmas to everyone..!!
=)

ytd got small gather wif fren..
n my hubbie too..!!!
i got a christmas gift from hubbie..!!
i nvr tot i wil get a gift from my hubbie..
=P
thx my hubbie for the gift..

i think our fully gathering wil b the 1st day of skol reopen..
hehe...
=P
cant wait to meet them up..
coz holiday din meet them..
so sorry to my dear fren..

my hubbie muz b very tired today..
so worry bout him..
haiz..
i am the one who make him so tired..
thx him lotz to sacrified so much for me..
mie appreciate it lotz...!
<3