know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

LOVE

ytd dear come over n find mie...
haha...
coz i told tht mou mou girl come find me..
coz she miss me ler...
then he appear after tuition...
=P...
my art work done....
i gave it to my dear....
he told tht he lik it....
hope he really lik it o....
=)

i really felt his heart beat ytd...
hoping to hide inside...
so tht i can feel his every heart beat...

omg..
mie mie fell in love so so deep..
>_<

~16~

a day my tear roll down again...
i felt the hurt...
n i dunnoe how to cure it...
i hope our love can stay tht strong...
love my kai jun dear dear...
muaxie.. ^*^


~ji mui~
i wanna thx to all my ji mui..
for the snack n sweet..
=)
muax..

btw..
yy goin brunei soon..
hope she enjoy her trip..
if not mistaken she goin HK too..!!
how nice this girl..
can travel around..
=)

i will miss all the ji mui.. =)