know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Friday

=)

today the weather is weird..
in the morning the weather is fine..
until finish recess..
the wind is strong..
n rain in sudden..
haha..
we enjoy the strong wind lotz..
i fall sleep during math period..
so sorry mr. leow..
my head too pain..
n i need to sleep..
if not i wil gone crazy..
hehe..
thx for teacher care..
=)
but i din learn anything from his class...
although he teaching new thing..
=P..
i oni heard ''key key key''..
n ''muz find key to open the hse''..
wah..
really make me wake..
but i stil continue my sleep..
hehe..

then noon i go for ekon tuition..
i saw the guy tht change to our skol n change bac to syahbandar again..
haha...
weird ppl..
but i nvr thought tht he wil take art stream...
coz he was a science stream student previously..
hehe...

mie mie is gone crazy d..
charm charm..
is it bcoz os him..?
err...
i scared sumthing bad goin to happen..
but i lik the way he treat me now..
can we stay lik this always..?
many question in my head..
but those question wont mess up my study..
haha..
i stil noe how to control myself..

thx for my dear fren concern..

plenty of homework waiting mie mie..

n i am happy bcoz i feel i had mix wif rite ppl..
haha..
coz we hav co-operation...
we wil do things together...
laugh together..
play together..
i love this type of fren..
i hope our frenship wil goes on..
=)