know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

a stressfull day

i cant wake today..
i started to love my bed more..
i love to stick with my bed..!
dont want to wake up..
haiz...

i think i did something not good today..
so sorry..!
i will think wisely before i do anything next time...

i hope our friendship last long..
>_<

by the way..
i still anti some..
haiz..

am i still over sensitive..?

i miss my meat...
my other skol buddy..
if all of us same class how good..
hehe..
we can study together..!
juz lik ah yer..
she now so close wif tze hui, sook leng n see wen..
n i can meet all my buddy at tuition..!
so sad..!

i miss wei li..
i wan share my skol thing wif him..
he is oni 1 tht can give me opinion..
i need his advise n support..!
but dunnoe how is him edi..
hehe..
wei li muz add oil o..
smile always to make the day better..
=)

haha..
i love my fairy tale world...
but who willing to join me..?
hehe.. =P
i wan ppl tht really can giv me usefull advise n support de o..

thx to wei n lin..!!!
huggies..!