know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

6 may

what the phuck..!!
today i plan to do all my stuff finish..
n early in the morning i wake n do..
my printer no ink..
then i went n buy the ink..
then fix it d..
no ink still..
go change..
got some arguement..
then go bbt buy..
walao..!!!
the god muz b play me..
my printer spoilt..!!!!
ntg turn to me..
iskh..
i feel wanna kill myself off..
i plan to go ppd later..
now it make me so headache..
haiz..
early in the morning i get scold from my mum..
haiz..
plz lar..
i ask for help d..
but everyone ignore..
wat i can do..
y muz simply scold..
the printer problem ma..
my sis use more then me..
my turn to use spoilt wat i can do..
i feel everything turn up n down..
haiz..
sad..!!!