know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

sunday

i cant sleep for whole nite..
haiz...
so charm..


i wan sleep..!!
but cant sleep..
iskh..!!!


yesterday..

i found out sumthing...
is about the LP auntie..
she say i got no skil to do hair stuff..
>_<
kena boom liao..
i dun even noe when i step her tail..
but auntie LP..
''u should tel me.. wat's wrong wif me..!!''
y muz talk bad bout me infront my mother..!!!
as if my mum wil hear wat u say..
siao wan...
no ppl will agree wat u say..
hahaha...
auntie LP wil oni say my sis gud thing..
haha..
she wan eli go so hair stuf...
ask my mum to train her up..
muahaha...
funny sial..!!
if she could then i more happy...!
plz dun try to talk me infront of my mum n her fren..
u will b hated by them..!!!
haha...
dun think ur money can make ppl die..
got ppl r richer then u..!!
u r always not welcome for me..
better come when i am super busy..
haha..
no need to c u make me more peace..! =)
but i wil take ur advice...
coz u make me dun go for it..!!
thx lotz..!!


i talk to endrance on friday..
he tell me many thing...
haha..
i felt ns is fun..
=)

i got a new fren..
~wei qi~
he seem very ''zhi bei'' o...
he so unlucky yesterday..
he gav a girl scold..
so bad de gurl..
bcoz of a msg go scold him..
weird o..

life so boring...

i so kia go c flower uncle..
haha..
he always giv me pressure..
haiz..
so charm...
sobs..!!