know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

sunday

super boring de sunday..
i wake early..
but sill stck to my bed il very late..
haha..
i eat maggie for my lunch.
hehe...
so weird..
i tot can go out..
but dad sleep d..
>_<
so stay at home lor..
sleep..!!!
hehe..

yesterday..
i had finish reading a story book..
haha..
so touch de book..
blek..
i oso wanna noe the answer..
y forever does'nt fall for every couple..?
so sad de o..

i feel lik wanna cekik ppl..
coz i found out sumthing..
is a funny thing actually..
omg..
when i noe i was..
what the flower..!!!
lik tht oso can...

haha..
i feel so so so jealous toward few girl..
hehe..
they r so geng..
hehe..
not bad jealous..
is gud jealous o..
hehe..

i feel no love anymore..
y ar..?
the feeling is getting less..
y ar..?
dunnoe wat i really wan oso..
so stupid de me..

y siu wen so stupid..?
cant siu wen b smarter.?
iskh..!!!

i cut my front hair..
haha..
my sis say look nerd..
but quite lik it de..
make me not so mature look..
hehe..
=P