know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Friday

friday 2..

bac home d..!!
from mummy shop lor..
i think of lotz thing..
n i get lotz advise..

i mayb wanna change my mind..
since i stil young i can go study..
i thinking to go form 6..
i wil take my travel time to think...!!!
my mum support me..!!
coz she really satisfied wif my result...
i hav prove to her so much..
haha..

i so happy ler...
i win sumone..!!!
haha..
he is 1 of my mum customer son..
everytime he win me..
n he go for many tuition..
no working but busy study..
upsr n pmr..
he win me..
her mum so happy..
n my mum wil say tht i not so smart..
n i need to help my mum to work..
so my mum dun giv us pressure...
she always let us go n do it ourselves..
but this time..
i make my mum feel so proud..!!!
haha..
i win him at last..!
once is oso enough for me d..
my mummy get call from her customer n fren..
all came n congrat me..
thank you aunties..!!!
u all de support i get it..!!
hahahahaha..

later goin bbk..
my dad fren wanna c me..
haha..
go makan free meal..?
mayb..
haha...
i told him i mayb can get 2A..
but i get 4A..
he very happy wif it oso..
he always got confident on me..
thank you uncle..!

i had make my parent so happy..!!
i am happy too..
=)

i sleep so well last night..!
i feel so tired..

wei li oso tired o..
too bad i not wif him..
i wish i could always bside him..
love ya..
muaxie...!