know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

tuesday

today i wake up early in the morning..
coz go jogging wif my parent..
at stadium..
t0day oso la salle sport day..
haha..
luckily all my fren edi graduated..
if not..
omg..!!!
they sure tease me wan..
i go skol oso always lewat..
now stil can go jogging..
haha..
but i stil lik last time..
although i wake..
but my eye stil close wan..
=P

after tht we go bac n bathe..
then go pandamaran eat..
then we go port klang..
go eat ''tou fa''..
haha..
go find my grandparent..
so long din go c them..
actually yesterday juz went..
but they not in..
my po po was keep nagging..
coz yan yan sick..
n ah yi buy the medicine so not nice..
haha..
po po lik to compare san yi wif my mum..
haha..
=P

after a while we go shop work..
hehe..

btw..
i had talk to PRINCE...
he call..
then we talk..
not long..
but still happy..
=)
so long we never talk d..
almost 4 months..
>_<