know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

sunday..

a sad sunday..
i hav cry when i wake up..
sobs..
who can eally noe wat i wan..?
even myself oso dunnoe..
haiz..

~WL~
i had receive sumone msg..
but i hope he wil treat me better...
but there is stil the same...
actually i din send wrong msg..
tht is wat i wana send..
i nvr giv up..
coz i noe i wanna noe u more..
but there is no chance for me d..
if got ''yuan fen''...
i noe u wil think of me..
i wont disturb u anymore..
u r not a bad guy for me..
i noe u dun wan to spoilt my life..
but i wil support u...
u wil have wat u wan..
be more confident to urself..
i wil remember every each word u tel me..
=)
i wont erase u from my heart..
u may find me whenever u wan..
i juz wan ur sincere heart..
not other thing..
''i will try my best to wait..''

~wen~

btw..
i had found a job..
juz a training for me..
hope i can handle it well....
All The Best For MIE~~
sum of them look down on me..
so we c whether i can or not..
i will never regret...