know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

sunday..

today is sunday..
haha..
noon oni go work..
but morning go sumwhere else oso..
hehe..

sumone ask me funny question..
who had spy me ar..?
ANYONE WHO KNOW I GOT BOYFRIEND..
PLS COME TELL ME WHO IS MY BOYFRIEND..!!!
hehe..
i so curious tht other noe..
muahahahahaha...

my sis n my mum say i change to very bad girl..
talk sumthing dun go through my brain..
haiz..
mayb yes ba..
i dun care..
i hate ppl tht treat me bad..
so how u or ur son n daughter treat me..
i wil return 2 times to u..
=)

i mmg kids thinking..
hehe..
i can b gud fren but bad enemy..!!
muahaha...

TO WEI WEI..
JOEL SAY U MUST TAKE CARE..
HE NOT AT KLANG D..
HEHE.. =p


y everyone say i fat..?
omg..
fat got wrong wan ar..?
iskh..
i wan thin oso..
but i lik eat..!!
haiz..
sad nyer..!!