know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

monday

today oni i knew tht may work at ROOM..
same wif suee..

lin n see wen at S n J...
find 1 day wan go n find them d lor..
hehe..
miss them lotz.!!

this year our family gathering will b at my 3rd uncle hse..
he got a very very big hse..
but i nvr go b4..
after i go i wil take sum pic lor..
hehe..
he very rich ma..
so we got different status..
1 year oni can c him once..
tht oso bcoz my grnadma still here..
if not..
everyone will hav different life liao lor..
haiz..
but my dad wan me go work wif uncle..
haiz..
i hate to work wif family member..
bcoz many prob wil happen..
bcoz of my auntie mouth..
she wil spread the stupid news to the whole world..
lik we owe her wan..
so old d sumore lik to do this type of thing..
haiz..
my cousin had heard her word too much..
so they oso change lotz..
wat a such stupid cousin..
if u think u all r smart enough..
then continue wif ur way..
but dun 4get..
wat we doing GOD is watching..
u all din respect my parent..
i wil treat bac the same..
bcoz they r my parent..
they din step ur tail..
but u all wan to use this way to treat them..
use ur brain to think...
u dun talk to me..
i wont get any trouble..
but when u try to hurt my family..
u r try to make trouble to urself...
no brain eldest..
how should i respect u all..?
funny o..

cny coming...
i should b very happy..
but i dun happy at all..
haiz..!!