know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

wednesday..!

today feel so sleepy..
dunnoe y..

i saw fion at my mum shop there..
=)

then noon..
there is fighting at there..
omg..
a thin lidi fight wif big giant...
hahahahahaha..
so funny o..
hehe..
but no ppl die..
hehe..

then i go E.T...
haha..
i talk to mrs. lee..
i tell her my A1 might fly away..!!
she juz say wont de..
then she tel this year question is out of her guess..
coz of the kelab question..
i tel her i use 1 hour to finish the question..
she hampir knock my head..
wakakakaka..
but i tel her i finish 5 question..
then she told me tht..
1 of her student oni got time to do 2 question..
pity the gurl..
i am happy..
bcause she chear me up..
telling me is ok if i do wrongly..
i wil get my mark..!
=)
i hope my result wont dissapoint every teacher..!!!

i am so so sienz...
holiday really sienz..
always work..

but tml i goin out wif my secondary buddies..!!
hehe..
might b the last time goin out wif some..
=)

n..
my younger sis told me tht..
i song liao lor..
can have boyfren d..
omg..!
i am shock of her word..
hahahahaha..
my sis got so so so much confident tht got ppl wan me..
swt betul...
but i din think to hav it yet..
i wil slowly find..
bcoz my future n enjoy life more important for now..
hahahahahahahahahaahaha...!!!!!!
cant wait to go for my job..