know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

tuesday..!!!

today a bit bored lor..
coz too free..
i not tht busy...
haha..

i n my sis go do spa n sauna at 5++pm..
haha..
enjoy ler..
haha..

btw..
jason oso kena ns..
1st batch n at pahang..
haha...
lucky o..

btw.
i had lie to R...
coz i feel dun lik to talk to him anymore..
coz he throw temper to me..
then i start dun lik him liao..
he think tht i muz hear his word so so much..
i din b wif him n he wan control me..
wat the..!!!
i not lik last time de amy d lor..
not so gong gong dai dai liao..
haha..
i tel him my hp kena water spoilt liao..
haha....
so bo lui buy new hp..
ppl who noe him muz help me lor..
=P
he very fan..!!!!