know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

sunday..!!

today is sunday..
haiz..
so sienz...
everyday work lik hell nia..

today i din go bai bai my grandpa..
haiz..
but he is gud..
he stil sayang his children..!!!
hehe..
i miss him lotz..!!
hehe..

today i eat lotz ''dang yuan''..
coz i lik it a lotz oso..
hahaha....

so so tired this holiday..!!!

btw..
i had colour my hair..
but my sis say i lik monkey..
too bright colour..
actually the colour not bright..
bcoz of my hair mmg little n not very black..
make til my hair so bright..
ko lian...

so sienz of on9-ing..
wan die d..

api say she goin to fa mei d..
always stay at home..
but i too busy til wan die d..

i muz wait til after cny oni really free..!!!!
haiz..
so saddie..!!!!

i miss my fren...

skol goin to reopen..
but i no need go skol..
hahahahahaha..!!!!
i wan go out..!!!
y no body wan bring me out de..
so sad wan..!!!