know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

tuesday..

at last at last..
7 subject finish liao..
left 2 more..
it is on 1th n 2nd of disember..

so sad of my add math..
i got not enough time to think my problem..
haiz..
sad nyer..
my A fly away liao..
sobs..

suddenly i keep think about wei li..
y wei li keep appear in my mind ar..?
haiz..
really miss him badly..
when weil li wil msg me again..?
next minute..?
an hour later..?
tml..?
next week..?
when o..?
haiz..
so saddie..

y i ki siao liao..?
how come i macam merdeka liao..?
i got account n ekonomi to study..!!!
swt swt..!!!
so headache..

tml my frenz goin aeon for madargascar(sumthing lik tht ba)...
i wanna watch..
haiz..
too bad..
my mum not in gud mood..
so better dun ask..
coz she goin to screw us soon..
haiz..
i wanna go for relax..!!!
when can i..?

so tired..!!!
Z_Z

i goin to off my hp for few days..!!!
muahaha..
no hp i wont die..
hahaha...
i can do more thin wihtout hp..
i tak addict to handphone..
=P

i saw lotz pretty gurl de blog..
for me they r pretty..
haha..
i admired them lotz..
=P
i noe i wont b lik them..
coz my favourite is MAKAN & TIDUR..!!
haha..
blek..

i wan wei li..!!!!