know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

sad..

so sad..
yesterday prince say tht we wil b strager for rest of life..
no more contact..
haiz..
he wan to 4get me 4ever..
he wil 4get me 4ever..
so sad..
sobs..
i wil nvr 4get my prince..
bcoz u had teach me lotz of thing..
thx for accompany me b4..

today i alone at home..
din go work..
my mum allow me to stay at home..
i study..
but cant really go in..
haiz..

my family r on da way to genting..
tht gud..
so they wont kacau me..
=)

later got prasad tuition..
i din do his work..
haha...
nvm..
din do ma din do lor..
he wont kill me..
haha...

thx to all the teachers...
u all had teach me lotz..
sorry tht i had make u all angry..

so sleepy..
z_z

later wan makan wat ler..?
haiz..
alone tak tau wan go makan wat..