know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Thursday

bored..

today din go skol..
so so bored..
i wake at 7am..
the aunty come fetch me at 8 sumthing to 9..
i wait til so sleepy..

go there..
the sir was funny..
he jk around..

but the class finish i need to wait for 3 hour..
so tired n boring...
i alone oni..
haiz..
but nvm..
i wait..
i willing..

i skip pn renuka talk..
but nvm..
i noe she wil teach me sumore..
so no worry..

after i bac..
then 5pm..
i go prasad for maths tuition..
haha..
funny part..
i tel him i fail my add math..
he laugh n say GOOD!!
omg..
i n api was..
har.?
gud..?
but i tel him i mmg dun noe..
at skol i sleep..
n he not yet teach..
so apply wrong formula..
haha..
funny sia..!!!

yesterday i try to chat wif wen li..
at fist he treat me so so cold..
everything answer dunnoe..
but at last..
he change..
he explain to me..
i noe him..
i noe he so cruel..
got his reason..
he tel me at last..
he dun wan me to regret..
he think lotz..
for me..!
i feel so down..
coz he keep say sumthing i dun lik n dun wan to hear..
then i explain to him..
but he really think long..
n his ques make me cant answer..
i hope he wont leave me alone..
coz he tell tht he wil b the diff wan..
he wil care me..
n i trust tht he not bad guy..

i chat wif james kor..
n i dun dare to tel him many thing..
as we juz noe each other not long..
he is a not bad de guy..
he tel me lot thing too..
i appreciate it oso..
hehe..

i hav check 2 time..
n lee yee help me check once..

I KENA NS..!!
SOBS..

actually i tak kena..
haha..

this is wat i tel may tht i wan to post at 1st..
but i scared i wil kena..
so now confirm no kena..
then i cant post lor..
hehe..

PLKN choose to let me enjoy at home..
help mum work...
=)