know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

wednesday

today was'nt in gud mood..
be coz of FRIEND..!!!!!
i dun noe wat i had done..
til i need to b treated lik tht..
wat the fuck..!!!!!
i dun wan scold actually..
but wat the gud reason u can tel me tht..
i no need to b so angry..

the book is important for me..
bcoz is wei wei giv wan..
n i got important inside tht..
i dun wan do 2 time work..
>_<
i so angry..
bcoz i ask so so many times..!!!
i noe tht it was'nt in my bag..
i check so many times...
haiz...
after BI time my book come bac..
some of them knew tht...
but stil bluf-ing me lik so stupid..
sumore say ''ur eye got problem''....
then say 'the book got leg wan'...
i was'nt angry if u tel me..
u tertake or is wif u..
coz i finding lik hell..
n some stil can pakat to bluff me..
wat a such fren...
actually i tot mayb i really so lucky the book come bac..
i so happy..

then i try ask sumone who gt open my bag..
n the secret had been tel out..
n i feel..
i so stupid...
wat type of frenz is this...!!!
so fun to play this thing izit..?
or i make U bo song..?
or stealing ppl thing very fun..?
i step ur tail izit..?

it is not 1st time edi..
if U try do other ppl then ok lar..
but y keep aim me..
my thing so nice to giv ppl keep izit..?
try to use brain n think lar..
do sumthing wrong d..
plz explain lar..
i din force u to say sorry or wat..
i juz wan to noe where my thing go....
n y u need to do so..
how if U de thing oso lik tht..
u noe wat is appreciate ma..?
u bo sim tia wan ar..?
ur heart is made from steel ar..?
IF GOT PPL FEEL I AM WRONG PLZ LEAVE A GOOOD REASON..!!!!

then i go tuition..
funny thing happen..
hahahaha...!!!
kyalin tisu bag drop..
haha..
yong meng say is china bread..
haha..
he keep say touch liao 'shui' three year..
haha..
dun belive us sumore..
haha..
funny..
his reaction..
muahahaha....

miss v..
how is him now ar..?
gt injured sumore ma..?
omg..

james..
tml having exam..
good luck to u ya..
=)

wei L kor kor..?
where r u o..?
haiz..
disappear liao...?
sobs...