know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

saturday

yesterday is normal de saturday lor..
i not so tired d..
coz yesterday i sleep early lor..
haha..
actually i today go for amali..
but din go..
haha..
coz help mum lor..

after work..
we go eat..
from outside i saw boon yong edi..
mantau..
wah sey..
really they at there..
so paiseh..
but nvm lar..
everyone can go there ma..
=)

but at nitez..
i was'nt in gud mood..
coz..
v make me feel so down..
haiz..
everytime..
he try to make me feel happy..
but sumtime he make me feel so lonely..
y?
wat i should do..?
i dunnoe how to tel him my feeling..
haiz..
so sad..
i hope he could noe me a lil more..

today is a sunday..
a hot sunday..
i went to kp at afternoon..
coz my dad wan buy shirt..
hehe..

fun time comes..
i meet wei wei..
i called her..
but she din hear..
so i try to cekik her..
she so scared n jump to her san jie there..
haha..
her san jie oso scared..
haha..
funny ler..

after tht we meet again..
at lift..
backie time..
haha..
i keep laugh when saw her..
she say i so bad..
haha...
u always bully me..
haha..
eng gai..!