know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Thursday

=)

today was a bit tired..
we study b4 recess..
after recess we got bm..
n we sleep inside the class..
so funny..
all 6 sleep..
finish d all wake..

today quite happy..
coz sum fren talk funny thing..
haha..

n i try to ask w y..
sumthing..
coz i dun hope to make them unhappy lor..
coz i dun wan my fren to angry..
n i still wan to stand strong..
if i am wrong i should apologize..
n i will..
they r fren tht i share thing wif..
coz they oso wil giv me advise..
they help me too..
they joke around wif me..
we dun lik to step each other the tail..
anything i choose to noe it..
coz i wan noe i am wrong or rite..

erm....
thx for appreciate it..
n i learn a lot of thing after noeing all my fren..
got lot different type wan..
but i stil lik last time de life..
we always joke around..
n we wont lik now..
but i accept it..
coz this is a part of my life de challenge..

i so tired wif this type de life..
but..
think longer..
those child without anyone including their parent..
how they goin to support themself..
in problems..

mayb u r rite..
this type de situation is better..
coz i hav lot experience..
n mayb its enough edi..
i dun interupt ppl tht dun lik me..

u happy..
i oso wil happy..
=)
then is peace lor..
haha..


wang zi angry at me d..
coz when he need me i freeze him up..
me so bad o..
he so sad..
coz he had burn the cd player..
during his practical..
n now he need to pay for it..
it cost half month de salary..
>_<
he not enough to use..
n now still need to cut salary..

sorry dear..
i noe u r sad..
i n stil so bad treat u lik tht..
=(

hungry ghost month coming..
everything need to careful lor..
hope everyone oso careful lor..
dun go out til late nite..
guai guai stay at home..
=)

james kor kor..
talk wif me lot o..
he tell me he fight wif ppl tht he dun lik..
he share wif me lot thing..
i happy chat wif him..
=)