know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Thursday

...

erm..
i find out..
lotz weird ppl now this..
they could say sumthing funny..

y ar..?
izit atmosphere polution..?
haha..

i feel tired wif my life..
but few of real fren..
had tell me sumthing..
so..
i choose to stand strong..

i din say tht i wan fight..
juz i do wat i wan..
n i wil b selfish..
coz..
b gud ppl no use wan..
b gud giv ppl say til more worst..
need my help come find me..
no need me thought me as illusion..

but..
u all de treat make me understand many thing..
i never angry of u all..
coz i am wrong..
so i not stand for right..
juz treat bac how u all treat me..

thank u for u all giv me de lesson..

i dun step ur tail..
u dun step my tail..
enough lor..
okies..













my prince..
when u can accompany..
i need u so muchie..
haiz..
miss u lotz...