know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Monday

happy day..

erm..
talk bout yesterday..
i chat wif sumone else..
haha..
other sumore..
coz i sud think of him..
then i noe i got prob can find him wan..
but gettine less to find him..
coz dun wan interupt him lor..
=)
he oso stil care me..
he talk to me oso..
he nvr let me sad b4..
he always try to make me happy..
even ntg to say..
he ask the same thing everyday oso no bored..
but i din appreciate..
haiz..
but he until now stil remember our ''yue ding''..
i am happy to hear tht..
=)

y wang zi so different ler..?
mayb he too tired of it..
haiz..
so sad..
mayb both of us no confident..
scared cant meet up kua..
haiz..
wat to do..?
wang zi today not feeling well..
haiz..
how gud if he were not far from me..

today i so tired..
coz yesterday too late sleep..
haha..
=P..

at skol sud my ketua cry..
then she tell us sumthing..
haiz..
wat a complicated class...
but last year d..
cincai lor..
haha...

so sienz..!!!