know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

fun day..!!

muahaha..
today so syok ler..
at skol keep no teacher..
we was no study at all..
haha..

then i go for english tuition..
haha..
got lotz ppl edi now..
not lik last time..
so little..
haha..
the teacher remember me..
he say my english ok lar..
got improve little little bit..
haha..
but stil lotz mistake when write essay..
haha..

then after tuititon..
i go mum shop eat..
then i tel my mum i wan go hear the ceramah edi..
then she say ok..
she ask edi..
haha...
holiday i wil go n hear the ceramah..
after tht 5.30 edi..
then she sud say ask dad bring u go drive lar..
wahsey..
mood so gud o..
then i tot my dad say dun wan lar..
mana tau a while he say kia..
go learn..
wah!!!..
syok man..
then he start pack the thing prepare later can bring home..
then he bring me go pandamaran ther..
haha..
i drive so funny..
keep mati enjin..
haha..
but my dad say i contrl the starring very ok..
juz stil not really good in gear n step wan...
haha..
it was so fun..
lik play game oni..
i try to speed..
but dad macam scared..
but he say nvm u try speed a bit..
muahaha...
i think i need to take the pump wan to train..
haha..
so tht i noe how to put gear..
haha...
i wan train when i got time..
haha..

then juz now i go to mr.siva hse..
to help my sis to ask her tuition..
haha..
sir nvr 4get me..
luckily..
haha..
he ask me wat i doin..
he tot so ho liao..
haha..
=)

i miss my wang zi so much..
he wann noe my result o..
keep ask bout result..
haiz..
wang zi sure dissapointed wan..
wang zi dun treat wen cool cool o..
>_<