know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Thursday

thursday..!

tml is last day of exam..
got akaun n moral..!!!
haiz..
so scared..
haiz...

today was so sienz..
oni study akaun..
other all we use the time to talk n do sum revision..
but after bac from skol..
i do de ques..
all oso wrong..
y ar..?
y i bcome stupid liao..?
haiz..

5 sumthing i go jj..
my mum go take sumthing from green box..
so i ask her to buy the big apple donut giv me eat..
she buy 12 pieces wan..
i eat 2 d..
mayb my stomash not feeling wel..
so i eat lik no feeling wan..
muahaha...

but on da way bac home..
my mum got a cal..
bad news comes...
it is bout my greatgrandma..
she in the hospital..
they say she canot d..
haiz..
she very sayang my youngest sis..
she jaga us when we small..
she is so so weak edi..
hope she dun suffer d..
>_<

where is wang zi ler..?
he lik fly dun noe wher d..
haiz..
>_<