know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Saturday

tired!!!

today i so tired..
mon to fri study n work..
sat n sun work oni..
so tired..
i so lazy to do my work..
tired lik hell..
haiz..
y muz torture me..
so tired..
i wan my time to do my thing..
haiz..
sms oso kena bla bla bla..
wat i can do ar..?
haiz..
so sienz..

i so lazy to do my work..
but need to pass up on mon day..
die edi lar..
sobs..

i miss wang zi..
haiz..
y i cant chat wif wang zi..
so sad..

japanese clas goin start next week..
i goin more siao edi..
haiz..
>_<

cny faster past lar..
past edi my life wil b more better..
not so torturing edi..