know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

backie from singapore

yesterday i bac from singapore..
haha..
i got my shirt..
but a bit big size..
haiz..
so charm..
i tot i not goin to hav my shirt..
but luckily i stil get it..
haha..
thx uncle n aunty..
hehe..

my sis more nice..
1 got mp3...
another 1 got nike sport shoe..
n mini dvd player..
so nice..

but i dun need it..
haha..
next time i wan get a laptop..
haha..
=P..

my pc siao siao liao..
every time find problem giv me..
haiz..
but i always operate it..
sobs..
so naughty wan this computer..
so angry wif it..
juz now luckily operate correct..
so i can use..
haiz..
so charm..

y wang zi lik tht wan..?
haiz..
so sad..
so miss wang zi..
y other ppl wan to take away wang zi place..?
haiz...
wang zi dun cool cool can ma..?