know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

24 okt...

i hav lost everything on this day..
haiz..
y i need to face this problem..
so sad..
i cry for whole niteZ..
cry so badly..
i need to break wif him..
canot continue anymore..
coz i wan my study..
i wan my normal life..
y this world so unfair..
haiz...
i nvr kill ppl or do anything bad thin to other ppl..
y i need to get this type of treat from them..?
haiz..


when wanna sleep thttime more charm..
i force my self to sleep..
at last i sleep d..
but my sis talk bout me..
i wake suddenly..
coz i got sense if ppl talk bout me when i sleep..
i cant sleep at all..
then they stop d oni i sleep..
haiz...
wat kind of c2p life is this...


mayb i really do wrong edi..

SORRY..!
MANA BUMI TIDAK MENIMPA HUJAN...
haiz..