know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Friday

saturday~

owh..
my dad n mum not in..
today dun noe y wake so early..
i hav done hse work..
so shock man..
early in the morning giv me c sumthing i hate so much..
babi betull..
so smelly..
so angry wit tht..
yesterday sleep edi betahan d..
today sumore giv me c this type of thing..
so angry..
but nvm lar..
my aunty n uncle..
canot say anything..
i will tel my dad..!
i hoping tht our area is super safe..
so tht my parent no need worry..
then no this kind of thing happen..
haiz..

nvm..
i very happy now..
coz .........
haha..
i miss yesterday so much...!
haha..

friday~
as wat i had say..
my parent not in..
so ek sis fetch us go skol..
she is late..
until dun wan fetch ek go skol..
so weird o..

then few of my fren go for the dancing practice..
they were so hot leh..
until face red red..
then they say quite suffer...
but nvm..
i noe they can do it de..
coz anak malaysia..
n for kemegahan of convent..
they will do their best..
gambateh kudasai..!

after skol..
i n sis go sns..
not lot ppl there..
ek n his fren bac d..
coz he noe i n my sis got ppl fetch..

then..
there juz left vk, roy, colin, bd, n dunn noe who lar..
quite lot ppl oso..
juz dun noe them..
haha..
vk n few small kid playing card..
haha..
after tht robyn come..
she walk from mgs..
keng man..
so far..
then we eat lor..
then the ppl getting less..
coz go skol d..
go bac d..
haha..
then got couple kissing opposite the place we sit..
aiks..
>_<
i n my sis shock..
but they every friday oso do same thing..
coz hakim told..
haha..
vk go take their pic..
coz is fren..
they lik so chi kek oni..
weird..
>_<
c liao terus shy..
coz vk react n say sumthing weird..
haha..
he so open wan..
he juz say wat he wan..
coz tht time oni me, my sis n robyn at the table..
hahaha..
think bac oso weird..

then evening go tuition..
omg..
so blur..
then din do hw..
mr. prasad terus boom us..
he juz say we dun hav hse n bla bla..
then he come toward us then say..
lazy d ar din do hw..
i n yean may n elaain was SWT!!!
haha..
we terus shy..
haha..

i getting lazy!!!
keep on9 oni..
hw all din do..
goin terjun sungai d lar..

at nite we go bbt eat..
n i skip bm tuition..
coz sien lar..
haha..
we saw sumthing weird oso..
saw a man din wear shirt then the body got flower ..
he was chase a gurl..
swt kau kau!!
then my uncle start tell story..
haha..
my uncle n aunty were argueing when take order..
haha..
so weird..
haha...
after eat then bac home..

haha..
then sweet time coming lor..
haha..
i miss it so much..
i hope yesterday wil never end..
haha..
=P..