know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Tuesday

today report card day..
haha..
i am happy..
coz my result no red ma..
my dad oso say not bad lor..
hehe..

my dad ask whether i got nakal at skol or not..
my teacher say where got ppl no nakal wan..
abit lar..
haha..
so funny..
my dad pura pura wan..
actually he noe i am nakal always..
haha..

today de teacher totally different...
say i am gud in class..
so weird..
haha..

thx ENCIK HARIS..
so funny..
thx for teach us..
=)..

today my dear come find me..
he keep bully me..
sobs...

but i noe he sengaja wan..
coz he always lik tht..
then i always show weird face..
til he say "MENYAMPAH" betul..
so geram..
but i noe he stil sayang me..
muax muax..
love laogong..
miss u lotz..

>_<